Wednesday, December 3, 2014

One post a month...

I guess that's what I'm going for lately?

Anyway, while there are a million more important things going on in the world, I feel the need to post a pet peeve that freaks me out.

So let's say I'm on a website buying a Christmas gift for someone.  And then I go on another site, but I don't buy something.  It freaks me out when I go onto Facebook and the exact two things I was looking for or purchased are now all over the site.  OR they're on a blog I'm reading (one that takes sponsors or banners).  Somehow (hmmmm) the interwebs know what I want.  And harass me via various online means.

That's just icky.  Icky, Icky, Ick.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

And also stupid. I just bought that cute sweater for Alex....why are you advertising it on facebook?? I ALREADY MADE THE PURCHASE.