Thursday, December 4, 2014

Make that two posts in one month...

Clearly I'm on a roll...

I just had to post to toot my own horn.  Totally not my style, at all, so perhaps a little history will help.  I've been participating in the Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Challenge since March of 2012.  Yeah.  Like over 2 years.  So every day, for the past 32 months, I've been following the prompts and taking pictures (sometimes missing a day, but always taking that pic and posting it).

So after 960 photos (give or take), one of my photos was selected as part of the Fab Four!  The Fab Four is basically were Chantelle, the creator of Fat Mum Slim, selects 4 interesting photos using that day's prompt.

Woot!  I'm the balloon pic (the prompt was Pop!)!  So yay me.   I feel sort of proud and a little happier than I should given the situation.  But still.  Yay me! :)


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Dude! In my book that makes you practically famous!!

Good job!