Friday, July 19, 2013

Justin Timberlake. Jay Z. Sigh.

I cannot.  I cannot even begin to describe how utterly incredible this show was.  Amazing.  Truly.
Photo Credit: theybf.com
The 2 1/2 hour set contained 38 songs, mainly all hits (Izzo, 99 Problems, SexyBack, Mirrors, Empire State of Mind, Cry Me a River, to name but a few) and some little gems that I love (but to be honest I love them all).  The show opened with JT coming out singing the lead to Jay Z's "Holy Grail".  From there the show exploded with songs sung by both JT and Jay Z, then solo sets by each, back and forth between each artist.

Over 50,000 people were singing every word, dancing, hands up, it was incredible.  Just the mass of people alone was amazing.  The energy was intense, I can still feel it today.

I wish I could put together the words to describe how intense the show was.  My superlatives simply can't do it justice.
If you get a chance to hit one of the 13 remaining shows, do it.  Go.  You absolutely, 100% will not regret it, nor will you forget it.  I know I won't.

No comments: