Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ode to central air...

I made the best decision of my life last year.  It was one that changed my life, and the lives of my family.

I installed central air in our home.

Oh you may chuckle.  You may say, 'that's the best decision of your life?'.  To you I say (loudly) 'Yes!'

Guys, it's been in the 90s all week and even 2 minutes outside is barfy.

The plan was to install an in-ground pool at this house.  THAT couldn't happen because we apparently live on one of the hardest surfaces in this country...bedrock.  I was told I could get a 3 foot pool out of the ground I live on.  Since I wasn't really looking for a bathtub in my backyard, I decided to install the central air.

It's like I have tiny angels waving fans at me all day long.  It's that nice.

I know.  Central air is nothing new.  But when I walk in from the outside heat and I'm hit with a blast of cool air, the fact that this was the best decision ever is confirmed.

P.S.  Be sure to read tomorrow for my JT/JayZ concert review!  O.M.G.

No comments: