Thursday, November 22, 2012

Instagram Thursday (Thanksgiving edition)...

First things first.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!  I hope you're all nestled in your comfy clothes, watching football and eating copious amounts of sleep inducing foods!  I'm thankful for so many things in my life.  My family and friends.  My home, my job, the people I work with and for.  My health and the health of those I love.  And you.  My sweet blog readers.  Thank you for stopping by to catch up.

Now, without further ado.  Here are last week's pics.  This week I'm thankful for...

 Taking a break with a friend and a hot cup of coffee...
 Getting ready to decorate (even more) for Christmas!
Twinkle lights. 
 Packages arriving in the mail!
Decorations that make you go 'hmmmm'... 
 DayQuil.
 Cheesy movies with friends.
 Little boys and Legos.
 Hoodies and warm blankets as the weather starts to turn.
Warm gloves.
This little girl.
This little boy.

And another little girl that didn't make it into any pictures (I'm looking at you Emma...).

Happy Thanksgiving loves!  xoxox

No comments: