Monday, April 2, 2012

march photo a day

Oh my God...I'm exhausted.

I nearly* completed the March Photo a Day challenge on Instagram!  I know!  Yay me!  Here are the results of my massive efforts...
Now do you see why I'm so tired!?!  A picture a day using the phone I use 22 hours of the day.  How did I handle it?

Here were the prompts (from L to R in each row):
Up, fruit, your neighborhood, bedside table, smile, something you wore, window, red, loud, someone you spoke to today, fork, sign, clouds, car, sunglasses, green, corner of your home, funny, before/after, delicious, kitchen sink, moon, animal, breakfast, key, your name, trash, your feet, toy, where you go to relax.

A few things...you're supposed to (I think) take the pictures that day.  There are a few (sunglasses, funny, animal and trash) that I sourced from earlier pics I took (Madeline is 3 in the sunglasses photo).  Regardless, it was a lot of fun.  And I started April Photo a Day yesterday!  So stay tuned on May 1st to see what I've been up to!!

*Now, for all of you counting, I missed a day.  By mistake.  I missed day 6 (which was 5pm).  I don't know how I missed that but I did.  And I'm pissed.


No comments: