Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Royal Wedding! Royal Wedding!

Oh I am SO excited!  Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting mar-ried!  I love a good royal wedding!  I woke up at 5am when I was nearly 10 years old to watch Princess Diana marry Prince Charles.  I was enchanted by Princess Diana as a child and young adult and I created a scrapbook where I put every photo I could find.  I just loved all that she stood for, all that she represented.  The glamour, the beauty - all of it.  And I was devastated when she died. 
 
I love this picture, so cute.  It was taken by William. :)
 
So you can imagine my happy response when the news was all aflutter with the engagement of Princess Diana's oldest son.  AND HE GAVE HER HIS MOTHER'S RING!!!  Oh my heart melted a little bit at that nugget of info.
In the words of my little Shanner...*squeeeeee*!

Have a great Wednesday!  I'm off to Jersey today, then back to Long Island.  I'll be back home Friday and can't wait to sleep in my own fantastic bed!!!

Oh, and by the way...
THIS IS MY 1000th POST!
Holy cow!  Thank you to all of my readers, you're all so awesome and I love you for taking the time every now and then to stop by and read my ramblings.  You're all pretty sweet!  xoxo

No comments: