Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A time for music...

Hello my little pretties!
After my 8 hour drive yesterday I decided I'd do another post on my favorite music (in true Jennifer style I'm too lazy to link to my other music posts - sorry!).  Here are a few of my recent and long time favorites.  I hope you discover a few tunes you haven't heard before and love them yourself!

Make You Feel My Love - Adele
Jynweythek Ylow* - Aphex Twin
No One Loves You - Atomic Kitten
Sell, Sell, Sell - Barenaked Ladies
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
I'll Sail This Ship Alone - The Beautiful South
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Everlasting Friend - Blue October
Grace - Chantal Kreviazuk
Pictures of You - The Cure
Nemesis - David Gray
Forgetting - David Gray
The Old Chair - David Gray**
He Loves You Not - Dream
The Reflex - Duran Duran
Take It to the Limit - The Eagles
A Little Respect - Erasure
Baby You Belong - Faith Hill
Happier - Guster
LoveStoned - Justin Timberlake
American Honey - Lady Antebellum
Bollywood - Liz Phair
J'ai deux amours - Madeleine Peyroux
House of a Thousand Dreams - Martina McBride
Heartbroken - Meaghan Smith
Anchor - Mindy Gledhill
Ceremony - New Order
The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
True - Spandau Ballet
A Sort of Homecoming - U2
Take Me As I Am - Wyclef Jean
Only You - Yaz

*Yes, that's the song title.  I didn't stroke out while typing.
**I love me some David Gray!

No comments: