Friday, August 6, 2010

Work Clothes...

I work from home.  I'm extremely blessed to be able to do this.  People always ask me if I wear my pajamas all day.  The answer is no.  I wake up, take a shower and get dressed.  BUT I wear yoga pants a  t shirt, and if its cold, a hoodie.  So when I travel for business I have to wear my "work clothes".  I wore "work clothes" for 14 years when I worked in an office, and it was never a big deal.  Now it requires a ton of contemplation, coordination of shoes and accessories, etc.  I guess this happens on a daily basis for everyone else - I don't remember if I had such an issue when I worked in an office on a daily basis.  I don't think I did.

And then its the dry cleaning and...ugh.  Thank God I work from home.

I'm off to see Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum tonight. LOVE him (and them) and he's on my list of men I'd marry.  I'm not a huge country fan, but I do love a few acts - these two being 2 of them.  And its an outdoor venue, with low 70s and low humidity in the mix.  Ahh, I can taste the lukewarm $10 beer now.

Til tomorrow!  xo

No comments: