Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mail time!

Oh how I love getting mail.  It's almost my favorite time of day (second to going to bed).  I love it when I get a big stack of magazines, all glossy and colorful and waiting for me to flip through them!  Since buying this house and traveling, settling in, etc. I've been seriously behind in my magazine pursuing.  With subscriptions to 16 magazines, it's easy to get behind.  But oh I love my magazines (or 'books' as my mom calls them).  I remember being little and subscribing to Seventeen, YM, Sassy, etc.

This is what's left in my stack.  Multiple issues of my favorite magazines.  Now it's like I'm hoarding them - not wanting to read them until I have a ton of them to read...which I do.

The mail will be here at 3pm.  I can't WAIT to see what it brings today!
Have a great day! xo

P.S.  Yes, I subscribe to Brides.  No, I don't plan on getting married any time soon.  It's just eye candy to me.

P.P.S.  Yes, I really am that pathetic that I look forward to the mail and sleeping.

No comments: