Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey and all I can say is... Well nothing. I have nothing to say. Apparently everyone in NJ with the exception of Jacqueline is paranoid and insane.

Ok, not everyone in Jersey. But pretty much everyone in the show.

Anyway it got me thinking about families, mine in particular. I, like pretty much everyone I know, have a wacky family. We fight, we make up, we make mountains out of molehills, defend one another no matter what and love one another fiercely. My family is number one in my life, hands down.

I guess this is my little shout out to them. I love you guys. Every single one of you.

P.S. I want to see Knight and Day with Cameron Diaz and Crazy Cruise. Looks pretty good. That was your random P.S. of the day.

No comments: