Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I want to punch someone

No one in particular, just people that continue to irritate and aggravate me.  People who create drama where there is none to be had.  Now keep in mind, I've never punched a person in my life.  I probably don't even know how to make a proper fist, but I'm just aggravated to the extreme lately with people who can't leave well enough alone.

And once I think I've reached the point where I'm going to go all Fight Club on someone's ass, along comes a person who is lovely and happy and kind to remind me to ignore the people that are on my last nerve.  It's just not worth it.

Of course, this could be the massive allergies talking.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh noes! You can punch me if you want, pretty lady. I'm a tough cookie.

Or at least let me show you how to punch. Just remember, thumbs out!

Thinking about you. :)

Jennifer said...

I'm feeling your post today. Today my kids asked why i beeped and waved at an old man..i told them "because i wanted to thank him for NOT using his signal" the boys are still confused.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
On top of that...i randomly cried today.. WTF>!!> I don't cry!