Friday, June 11, 2010

Relax

I feel the need to fill all of my free time with something.  Anything.  While I crave 'sitting around, doing nothing time', I rarely allow myself to have it.   I'll need to run an errand.  I'll have to clean.  Suddenly there's a dire need to back up my hard drive and clean my email.

I'm not sure why that is.  And when I DO sit and read a book on the couch(not before falling asleep - that's my go to sleeping aid), I feel weird doing it.

As I sit here I'm already thinking of things to write in my planner for this weekend.  I'm thinking, "you have one recital and dinner to go to this weekend...start filling your calendar with a lot of other crap before you end up with a minute of free time...HURRY!".

Here's to a weekend full of nothing.  Let me know what it's like please.

xo

No comments: