Saturday, June 20, 2009

I have a new BFF

This website is AwE-sOmE! I'm in lurve with it - WAY more than I am with PhotoShop Elements (PSE). Plus, its free! I have an advanced membership ($25 a year, as compared with PSE which is $90 and only as good until the next upgrade), which has a ton of extra editing features (oh yeah, this is a photo editing site), but the free version is pretty rad too.

This photo was taken with my cell phone (shitty quality, sorry).

And THIS was after I did a 2 step edit (color processing - my fave) and added some text in the corner. It would have taken me several actions in PSE (which I'd have to buy) or about 40 million steps to get this effect. Love, love, love.
Again, it was a crappy photo to begin with, but you get the idea.

Anyway, if you like to monkey around with your photos like I do, check it out and have fun! :)

No comments: