Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Color Run!

Well I did it.  I did The Color Run here in Buffalo.  And it was a lot of fun. And it was done with another adult and 4 children.  Oof!  There was a little whining, but overall they were great and walked the whole 5k.  Of course once the color started being thrown they were thrilled.  And dirty.
If I arrived at check in one second earlier my bib number would have been 111111!  Grrr!
 This is post race (and not my photo BTW, but I cannot for the life of me find the source).

Ditto on the note above.  
 After we got through the Blue Zone (clearly).  This was our first color zone so we were truly blue. Once we hit the others we ended up being a multicolored mess.
 Just before heading into the pink zone (just finished the purple zone).
 Annnnd, done.  The photos aren't the best as I took pictures with my iPhone in a baggie.  I wasn't about to bust out the DSLR at The Color Run!!!

Tons of fun, we'll do it again next year, for sure!

No comments: