Friday, July 25, 2014

The binge watching continues...

Hi there!  Miss late to the game here again!

So after losing days of my life binge watching Orange is the New Black, I took a day to mourn the end of season 2, and looked for something new to fill my evenings until season 3 starts next June.  June?!?!

I decided to start House of Cards.  ZOMG!  So good.  So, so good.  
And then that was over.  Two seasons, one weekend.  Dunzo.  Now I have to wait for season 3.  Again.

So there I sat.  Staring at my Netflix home screen.  What to do, what to do?

I chose Scandal.  I'm about 6 episodes in and I'm digging it.  There are a few things that bug me (like a fixer could really talk a ruthless dictator to let his wife leave with his kids bc she threatens him with a tell all book one day??!!?!?), but overall I like the style and speed of the show.  Not bad.
Thankfully there are 3 (count em!) seasons of Scandal and the 4th starts in the fall so that will tide me over for a bit.  But oh boy...  I need a hobby!

No comments: