Friday, June 13, 2014

Recent beauty faves...

Taking a break from the old Europe posts to share a few of my recent beauty faves.  Yes.  The photo is blurry and crappy.  I know, sorry.

Starting clockwise from L to R:

Tarte Cheek Stain - It's a firm gel that you apply directly to your cheeks.  It gives you that natural flush that's so hard to achieve with blush.

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter - The smell.  That's all I have to say about this one.  Like rolling around in a bowl of raspberries.

OGX Coconut Water - Lightweight, wonderful smelling hydration oil that tames even the craziest of frizz.  I'm a curly haired girl, trust me on this one.

Loreal Telescopic Mascara - My eyelashes have never looked better.  Not clumpy, extends even your baby lashes!

Bonne Bell Lip Smacker in Dr. Pepper - A staple for me since high school.  I buy it in bulk.  Glossy without being sticky with a soft rosy hue.  Love.

Try a few and let me know what you think!
xo

No comments: