Thursday, November 14, 2013

I wish I had dimples...

I envy people with dimples.  Like full on envy.

My ex husband had epic dimples.  I think that's what kept us together for so long.  I kid, I kid.  But he really did have great dimples.

And this dimple?  Ugh, I can't even.  Love him.
When I was little I used to scrunch my face up to "make" a dimple.  Hard to maintain, and no matter how long you hold the face, it won't stick.  Trust me on that one.

So I didn't get dimples.  What did I get?  Freckles.  Hrm.  Not quite an even trade.  At least not in my book.  But for some reason I think freckles look beyond cute on others.

I'd gladly trade ALL of my freckles for one dimple in my cheek.  

And I have a lot of freckles...

1 comment:

Tracylynn said...

I have dimples, Jen! Unfortunately, they're on the wrong cheeks :(

Xoxo Tracy