Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What Maddy Wore Wednesday - Halloween Edition...

Now being brought to you, in high quality iPhone photography...

Madeline, the Rainbow Unicorn

Yeah.

And for some extra giggles, have fun with this...
MY name is Quiet Ghost Thief.  At least I think that's what it is, considering they had the word Thief spelled incorrectly... Oh well.  I also think letter M. in the green column should be 'cursed' and the letter L. in the purple column might be 'runner' as I'm not sure what a runer is.  But whatever, its fun and made me giggle, misspellings aside.

Update:

Runer - definition of Runer by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/Runer
n. 1. A bard, or learned man, among the ancient Goths. 

Now I know what a runer is.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wicked Troll Stealer here.

GIMME THOSE WICKED TROLLS!