Monday, October 28, 2013

The time I had a party...

It's not the first time I've had a party.  But you'd think I'd remember how.much.work. they are!  The prepping, planning, buying, cleaning, etc.  And then make it a Halloween Party where you demand that your guests wear costumes, which means YOU too, need to wear a costume?  Well that just adds about 600% more stress (that is, if you're a Type A like me).

But I'm happy to report that all went off without a hitch and a good time was had by all!

Here are a few pictures from the evening (there are so many more not really suitable for print, not sure how that happened - maybe $200 of liquor? maybe?).  Please note the photo above the people in the 5th picture down.  Some of my besties came as an Awkward Family Photo.  I died.  They actually took an awkward photo, printed it to hugeness and came dresses as that pic.

But not as dead as these two...





Oh, and I was attacked by a zombie.  It looks here as though he got my right pupil (my right, your left).  Ew.

Look guys, I'm back!!!!

No comments: