Monday, September 16, 2013

Lipstick diaries...

I cannot stop buying lip products.  Lipstick, lip balm, lip gloss, lip tint...  I can't.  If I see it and it looks cool, or pretty or life changing, I buy it.  I have lipstick from Chanel and Cover Girl and everything in between.  
This is just what was in my center console of my car.

But the best lipstick in the planet, for me anyway, is N.Y.C. in Sheer Red.  I love it.  It's the perfect red without being clown-like.  And...it's $0.97.  Yes. Ninety-seven cents.  I have about 10 of them and I'd have more if there were more available.  It's my go to color or choice.
Photo credit: Lipstick + Lacquer

However, even though I have my go to item, I still buy lipstick like it's going out of style.  I will not shame myself by taking a photo of my makeup drawer.  So, so very sad.

What about you?  Any products you can't stop buying?

Have a great Monday! xo

No comments: