I realized the other day that I don't have a Bucket List. You know, a list of things I want to do before I die. So I started to think of what I'd like to do that I haven't done and here are a few of them. And no, I'm not dying. Not that I'm aware of anyway.
1. Visit Russia
2. Go backstage and meet a band I love
3. Visit Greece
4. Take a road trip across the US
5. Learn to speak fluent Italian
6. Visit the cities in Europe where my family is from (in Austria and Germany)
7. Learn how to waltz
8. Go to Oktoberfest in Munich
9. Learn how to do beautiful calligraphy like this
10. Make a list of 100 books I want to read, or feel I should read, and them read them
11. Get my MBA
12. Have a street named after me
13. Make a major difference in one person's life
14. Spend a week at a spa where I do nothing but sleep and get pampered
15. Document my family's history
16. Spend a week in the Loire Valley drinking wine
Damn, a lot of these are travel related. I've always had the travel bug, so I know I'll cross at least a few of these off of my list.
I'll keep adding to the list. I'll have to remember to write them down when I think of them!
What's on your list?