Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let's color, yo...

Madeline and I decided, at the beginning of the week, that we were having a coloring party Saturday night.

So we went out and found the most fabulous coloring book we could find.  It was between Lisa Frank and Doc McStuffins.  Lisa won obvi...
We found the best pictures in said fabulous coloring book.
We busted out the color coordinated crayons...*f
We ordered take out, drank some orange soda, put our hair in messy buns and got our coloring on... 


Editors note:  Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.  We were very in the moment during this party and my camera was all the way downstairs.  Priorities...

*I know those who know me would think "Oh my God, that's such a Jen thing do to", but NO!  It wasn't me!  Madeline totally did this color coordination business.  So proud.

No comments: