Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mom and some sweet fashion...

Saturday was my mom's birthday!  We celebrated my mom with a dinner party full of friends and family and it was awesome.

Mom, I love you.  I love you more than I ever say, and in ways I learn about every day.  Thank you for loving me unconditionally, thank you for teaching me to be the best me I can be.

For the record, I'm the one in the super short shorts and Izod shirt (apparently not cool enough to pop my collar), my sister Sherri is rocking the aqua (velour!( striped dress with sweet knee socks, Kelly's bringing farm girl back in her gingham shirt and jeans and my brother channeling his inner grandpa in that awesome cardigan.  And mom?  Look at that side pulled back with the curled bang and larger than life sunglasses.  Oh yeah.  Welcome to the early 80s friends!

No comments: