Friday, December 7, 2012

A royal baby!!!

Yes oh yes, I'm a dork who has always loved all things royal.  It all started with Princess Diana's wedding when I was 10 years old.  I was enamoured.  Completely besotted. 

My love of the royal family was reignited when William married Kate nearly two years ago. 

And now?  Now?  A royal baby?!  Sheesh.  Well I'm over the moon. 
Photo credit: WENN

I love it when anyone I know is pregnant (and I totally know Kate, dontcha know!*), so I'm extra super excited to see how cute this couple's offspring will be!

Am I the only one?  Anyone?  Beuller?

P.S.  Kate, I love your coat.
P.P.S.  I'll totally be in London in April if you're thinking of holding your baby shower then!  My sister makes awesome cakes...Just saying...

*I totally do not know Kate.  I know.  I think we'd be great friends too.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Love this post Jen! Cannot wait to see you guys in London in April! xoxo