Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Music Wednesday...

No, no.  This isn't going to become a 'thing'.  Just wanted to share some good new music that's come out recently.

Now I am a music LOVER, and my tastes are all over the place.  Here are a few good ones I think you should check out.

Ellie Goulding's Halcyon.  Love her.  Love this cd.
 P!nk's The Truth About Love.  Biting, sweet, tender and fierce.  Love her.
 A Fine Frenzy's Pines.  I've loved her for years (her Christmas album is awesome too!) and she's very sweet and soft and thoughtful.  Perfect for rainy fall days.
 Mumford & Sons' Babel.  There are no words.  And the cover of Simon & Garfunkel's The Boxer is amazing.
Tristan Prettyman's Cedar + Gold.  Singer/songwriter with heartfelt songs that bring tears to my eyes.
Check them out and let me know what you think! :)



No comments: