Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nails...

I said to myself the other day, 'Self?  You take a lot of pictures of your hands and feet.'  And you know what?  I do.
I really do.  But it's only to share my love of nail polish with everyone!  I know I hate it when I buy a polish, or have my nails done only to detest the color (and at $8 - $10 a pop for a bottle it's something I want to know I like!).  So I do the work for everyone!  See how giving I am?  

So the hand and foot pictures aren't going anywhere, sorry.  But I promise to always share the color and company.  Pinky promise!

P.S.  I have the best nail person in the universe.  Let me know if you want her name.  Because she's just that awesome.

P.P.S. I get my nails done at Excuria, for all of the Buffalo peeps out there.

P.P.P.S.  I get a lot of my polish at Ulta, because they send coupons and they have a reward program. I'll have to take a picture and show you the massive problem my nail polish buying has become.  But I use coupons!!!! 

No comments: