Thursday, October 25, 2012

Instagram Thursday...

You guys, last night I was all "I'm so tired.  After this episode of Project Runway* I'm going to hit the hay."  And THEN I was all like "Ermahgerd!  I never did this week's Instagram Thursday post!"!!  But I'm nothing if not a dedicated blogger.  So without further ado, I present this weeks photos.

If only this had been true (see yesterday's post)...
Some delicious reading courtesy of the home decorating mavens known as the Novogratz's.
 Happy mail!  Crate Paper awesomeness!
 J.Crew catalogs make even the crappiest day a little brighter.
 And a little self portrait.
And that's all for this week.  A pretty light photo dump but work has been taking up days and nights so it's slim pickins this week.

But next week...oh boy, let me see what kind of damage I can do next week!!!


No comments: