Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Paper love...

October Afternoon
I've always been a scrapbooker.  Even when there was no such thing as scrapbooking.  When I was little I filled my journal with pictures from magazines and drawings, little tidbits and odds and ends I found pretty and interesting.

Color and design inspire me.  Interior design and decorating inspire me.  Amazing photographs inspire me.  And paper inspires me.

Here is some paper that makes me drool, inspiring me to make things.  Design things, decorate my home using color combinations I might not have thought of otherwise.  I'm obviously a big fan of October Afternoon, but I adore Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket, Studio Calico and many, many others.  You may not be a scrapbooker, but just take a few and enjoy the color and pattern.  I think you'll be glad you did! :)
 Studio Calico
Crate Paper 
 Crate Paper 
 Crate Paper
 
 October Afternoon (OA)
 OA
 OA
 OA
 OA
 OA
 Cosmo Cricket (CC)
 CC
 CC
 Studio Calico (SC)
 OA
 OA
 OA
 OA
 OA
 Holly McCaig 
 OA
 OA
  CC
OA

Echo
Crate Paper

No comments: