Friday, August 10, 2012

Adventures in lashes...

I love beauty products.  I'm a girl, what can I say?  Lately I've been having a little love affair with fake eyelashes.  Just playing really, but oh how I love the way they look!  Stay tuned next week when I post pics of my fake lashes properly applied!
And since we're on the topic of lashes, can we talk about colored mascara?  Can we?!!?!?
The other day I purchased some Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue (by Maybelline - and can we just admit it, Great Lash is kind of the best.  Forget the crazy expensive, 900 varieties out there.  It's the best.).   Miss Madeline spotted it and asked if she could try it on.  Admittedly it's not a great application job (I was sitting at my desk working), but how. fun. is. this?  Fun, right?  OMG I love it.  

What about you?  Any lash love you want to share? 

No comments: