Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We're lucky...

We're lucky for about 45 million reasons, but one of those is that we live near the Albright Knox Art Gallery.  It's an amazing gallery (right across the street from where I went to college, so I know it very, very well) and Madeline and I spent the day there last week.  I'm telling you, that girl came alive there.  We already know she loves art.  But once she got in front of the large pieces she was just entranced.  The great part was that she went to the gallery on a field trip and took me around the gallery showing me her favorite pieces, talking about them animatedly!  By the way, girlfriend is a lover of abstract art.  Who'd have thought?  No pretty flowers in vases for her!




We'll be headed back very soon.  I love seeing her in her element!

No comments: