Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TV

I love TV.  I'm not ashamed to say that I spend copious amounts of time planted in front of the television.  Well, that's not exactly true.  Most of the time it's background noise while I'm working, scrapping, reading.  I just need something on in the background, I always have.  Music works too. But there are certain shows I actually watch.  Check them out, you may like them too!


CNN (it gets its own category)
Pretty much CNN is on all day in the background while I work.  I do, however, always tune in at 7pm to watch Erin Barnett and 8pm to watch my silver fox, Anderson Cooper.

Comedy
Happy Endings (ABC)
Modern Family (ABC)
Girls (HBO)
Veep (HBO)

Drama
True Blood (HBO)
The Borgias (Showtime)
Game of Thrones (HBO)
Body of Proof (ABC)
House (FOX - now over, wah)
Downton Abbey (PBS)

Reality
Project Runway (LIFE)
Top Chef (BRAVO)
Storage Wars (A&E)
American Pickers (HIST)
America's Next Top Model (CW)

I just started watching Duck Dynasty (I know...) and I'm liking it.  What?  Yes.  I'm liking it and I'm kind of crushing on Jase.  Then there are my favorites that may or may not come back one day; The Rachel Zoe Project, Flipping Out, 9 By Design, etc.

Anyway, I could sit here and pretend to be all high brow and say I only watch PBS and educational programming.  But that would be a lie.  A lie I tell you!

I'm a tv lover and proud of it!  Now onto the Olympics!  It will dominate my tv for sure for a couple of weeks!!



No comments: