Monday, July 9, 2012

I like Pinterest and I cannot lie...

Oh Sir Mix-A-Lot...you get me every time.

As I've posted about 47 times, I love Pinterest.  I've been on the site for some time now, amassing over 1700 pins (what the wha?), drooling over the amazing eye candy available to drool over.

I thought I'd share some of my recent finds, you know, to make you all drool on your keyboards too.

Fashion
..YellowJ.Crewj.crewlove.
Sayings
e.e. cummings.Oh my.  my favoriteStart Each Day Like It's Your Birthday free printable by Holly McCaig #2Pear #free #printable #quote    http://www.twopeardesigns.com/blog/?p=715#james joyce.good.Meh
Flowers
pink blue and redbright orange with kumquat accents!
Beauty
red white & blueponyBlack / gray ombre nails

Right?  Ugh, I lose hours of my life on that site.

For sources, just click onto my Pinterest page and onto the pin! :)

No comments: