Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fantastic Mr. Fox

Oh how I loved this movie.  I loved it even more because George Clooney played a role (even his voice via a stop motion fox was still swoon-worthy).  So imagine my happiness when I stumbled upon this picture in Pinterest.  I would LOVE to dress up like this (even though I don't really dress up for Halloween).  Really fun, fun, fun.

Side note:
Favorite line from the movie - Coach Skip "Basically, there's three grabbers, three taggers, five twig runners, and a player at Whackbat. Center tagger lights a pine cone and chucks it over the basket and the whack-batter tries to hit the cedar stick off the cross rock. Then the twig runners dash back and forth until the pine cone burns out and the umpire calls hotbox. Finally, you count up however many score-downs it adds up to and divide that by nine."
Second favorite line from the movie - Mr. Fox "The cuss you ARE."


Photo source: Oh So Lovely Vintage

No comments: