Friday, January 7, 2011

This and that Friday...

Nearing the end of the first work week of the new year.  It's always a bit torturous getting back into the swing of things.  It was a bit of a crazy week, here's a recap:
  • Grandpa had a stroke on Saturday but was home by Thursday with no need for OT!  He just needs a little speech therapy and some time.  He's just pretty awesome!
  • I started working out.  And I hate it.  But I'm doing it.
  • My BFF J received some great news about her husband's business (go J!!)!
  • My friend Julie received some bad new about her dad (keep the prayers coming please).
  • Baby Scarlette was able to be held by her mama skin to skin AND nurse!  Go Baby Scarlette!  (you can get updates here (at her mama's blog).
  • My favorite chef Casey was kicked off of Top Chef.  Boo.
  • Modern Family was back!  At long last!
  • I found a new blog I love!  Nat the Fat Rat!  She's funny, a great writer and has a super cute itty bitty named Huck (Henry).  Check her out!
  • The kids went back to school!
  • I survived an afternoon at Bounce Magic (barely).
  • I re-watched all of Seasons 3 and 5 of Project Runway.  Love, love that show and I could watch it over and over and over again.
So one week (almost) down, 51 to go.  So far, so good 2011.

No comments: