- Grandpa had a stroke on Saturday but was home by Thursday with no need for OT! He just needs a little speech therapy and some time. He's just pretty awesome!
- I started working out. And I hate it. But I'm doing it.
- My BFF J received some great news about her husband's business (go J!!)!
- My friend Julie received some bad new about her dad (keep the prayers coming please).
- Baby Scarlette was able to be held by her mama skin to skin AND nurse! Go Baby Scarlette! (you can get updates here (at her mama's blog).
- My favorite chef Casey was kicked off of Top Chef. Boo.
- Modern Family was back! At long last!
- I found a new blog I love! Nat the Fat Rat! She's funny, a great writer and has a super cute itty bitty named Huck (Henry). Check her out!
- The kids went back to school!
- I survived an afternoon at Bounce Magic (barely).
- I re-watched all of Seasons 3 and 5 of Project Runway. Love, love that show and I could watch it over and over and over again.
Friday, January 7, 2011
This and that Friday...
Nearing the end of the first work week of the new year. It's always a bit torturous getting back into the swing of things. It was a bit of a crazy week, here's a recap: