Monday, January 3, 2011

Hell on earth...

I took the kids to this place called Bounce Magic yesterday.  It was.  It was..  It was my own personal hell on earth.  Many (many) screaming, sweaty children bouncing off the walls (literally).  Bounce Magic, you see, is a giant warehouse full of bounce houses.  In theory it sounds like a great idea, and I suppose it is if your kids need to burn off some energy.  But for an adult its loud and stinky and (did I mention) loud.

The kids had a great time, and that's all that counts.  I think next time I need to take another adult with me, because I sat there playing on my iPhone for an hour while they kids bounced around like maniacs, only periodically checking in with me (with their cute, red, sweaty little faces).

But holy sh*t, it was LOUD.

On a totally unrelated note, please say a prayer for my grandfather who had a stroke the other day.  He's  doing well, but he's 88 (although he's 35 in my mind) and still in the hospital so prayers are appreciated.  Powerful things those prayers! :)
I mean come on, he's the only the cutest thing ever, right! :)

No comments: