Saturday, October 2, 2010

Someone had a birthday party!!!!

Miss Madeline had her birthday party today and it was a wonderful success!   My sister is the queen of birthday parties and this year was no exception.  This year's theme (obviously) was Alice in Wonderland.

Here's the birthday girl in all of her Alice finery...
Some of the decor...
One of the favors...
Gift time (my favorite time!)...
Maddy with one of her very special guests...
Maddy with her very special BFF guest...
The birthday brother...
Mini yummy cupcakes...
As I said, a great success.  But I am pooped (and I did nothing at all but take pictures).  There were 20 kids there y'all!  I don't have a big house!!!!  I haven't heard noise at that level since...well, last year's party.  But Maddy is girl is worth it! :)

Have a happy weekend!

No comments: