Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall TV

I get excited about fall TV.  I'm not sure if that makes me a loser or not, but I really don't care to be honest. I'm not one of those "I never watch TV people".  There's nothing wrong with that - they're all probably much smarter and better informed on important issues than I am (unless you're talking about reality tv...then I've got them beat).  I get excited about football in the fall too.  So there.

I'm MOST excited for the new season of House.  I love, love, love this show and could watch each episode a million times (anytime there's a marathon on Bravo or USA or Sleuth I'm on it).
I'm also excited to have my brain turned into mush by such hits as America's Next Top Model, Glee, Modern Family, Dancing with the Stars, The Office, The Amazing Race and other non-intellectual fare.

Now returning you to your regularly scheduling programming...

No comments: