Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The one where I talk about my issues...

Not major issues.  No big juice to be had here.  But today while I was picking up a few things at the store, I realized that I have an issue with the following:
  • I will buy anything in a cute package.
  • Once I get rolling down the aisles, and I really start looking at the products, it's all over.  The next thing I know I have a cart full of...stuff.  As an example - I'm now the proud owner of a bottle of Johnson's Honey Apple Baby Lotion.  And I don't have a baby.
  • Did I mention I'm a sucker for packaging?
  • If I see something I like, I feel the need to buy many of them.  Just in case.
Don't ever go to Target with me.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

hahahahaha. too funny. target does it to me too. i can't leave without at least dropping a hundo.

Jennifer said...

I am your POLAR opposite. I am the one that looks at the cost/oz and compares across category. I also only shop from a list.

Petite G. said...

I totally agree. You and I would be dangerous together at Target. And of course a scrapbooking store...