Thursday, August 12, 2010

GOOOAAALLLL!

Ok, no one scored this day, but the kids are back in soccer mode.  Which means sitting in lawn chairs on hot August evenings.  I enjoy it actually - and I am aMAZed at how well Madeline is doing this year compared with last.  She's all over the field (maintaining her proper field position, of course), going after the ball, very sure of herself.  A far cry from last year.  So proud of her.  This is Jack Attack's first year and he's a little maniac on the field.  I love it.  So focused.


Speaking of athletics, Madeline is doing a children's triathlon August 29th.  She's been 'training' for it daily, she's very excited to compete.  SO not me as a child.  Can't wait to see how she does!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh my gosh, Maddy totally looks like you in that last picture! Amazing how fast she´s growing up! Love you!!!