Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy (almost) Birthday to meeeee....

My birthday is next week (if you know me, you know I'm excited) and I decided to buy myself a birthday present!  It's a replication of a classic "cruiser" bike (read:  old lady bike) and I LOVE it!  It's so retro and geeky but SO comfortable to ride!  And its super cute and the prettiest color blueish-green with cream details!
When I was deciding on the bike I thought, "should I go with something so basic (yet cute)?".  But then I realized, and let's face it, I'm not going to be entering any bike races or riding off road any time soon.  So the Cruiser it was!

The kids and I have been riding daily and I love the feeling of all of us just cruising around the neighborhood, together - as a family.  Madeline rushing to pedal as fast as she can and Jack just pedaling to keep up!
Enjoy the 4th everyone, and a THANK YOU beyond measure to all of those who serve our country in any capacity.  God bless you all.

xo

No comments: