Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Eat Pray Love

Not sure if any of you read this book (I recommended it about 500 posts ago), but its spectacular.  Some people couldn't get into it.  I guess it depends on what you've experienced in life, but it totally spoke to me.  I am over the moon excited to see the movie and one of my favorite actresses ever is playing the lead.  Cannot WAIT to see it!  The previews look amazing - almost like traveling to Italy, India and Indonesia.  Having been to 2 of the 3 its like my own little memory book...only not.

I bought the soundtrack yesterday and it's as eclectic as it gets.  Pick it up - it's a great dinner party cd (mellow and diverse - i.e., Eddie Vedder to Sly & the Family Stone).

On another random (yet travel related note), please keep Steve and Michelle in your prayers as they head off to Haiti this Friday for relief efforts.  They're amazing and I'm proud to know them.

Enjoy your Wednesday! xo

No comments: