Thursday, May 27, 2010

This brings me back...

Ever since we moved into the new house Madeline has been begging to walk home from school.  Thankfully we're only half a mile (exactly) from the school.  Unfortunately she chose the hottest day of the year to give it a go.

This little muffin was off to the races, wanting to walk on her own, so I had to basically keep my distance and shadow the child.

I remember begging to be driven to school.  I hated having to walk every day.  I think its just a novelty at this point.  Actually I wouldn't mind if it weren't 800 degrees out.  And no, I'm not exaggerating. It was 800 degrees on Tuesday.  Google it.

P.S. Check out the wrists - the child loads up on accessories daily.  Despite what my sister says, it apparently IS a fashion show.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Adorable as always.

I was going to tell you that when we were at Cedar Point, ALL the kids were wearing those little animal shaped rubber band bracelet thingies you informed me of a few weeks back. Why couldn't I have invented those?