Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sneak peek - Maddy's room

So this is Miss Maddy's room.  It's not a great picture as it shows only a teeny portion of the room (to the left of the bed is a window, continued by a ceiling similar to what you see in the upper left hand of the picture, then on the wall opposite this window are 2 skylights).  The color swatches are Maddy girl's picks for the room.  Pink will be the base, accented by all of the other colors in some way.  I'm fine with whatever she wants.  A girl should have a room of her dreams in my opinion!

Went shopping for carpet for my bedroom today.  It'll be a miracle if I can pull off getting a measurement this week, closing by the 5th of April, getting the carpet (which of course is special order) in on time so we can move and leave for our vacation on the 14th.  I'm an awesome planner.  Wish us luck!

Now, off to watch the Oscars! :)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Looks like a castle for the little princess! Miss her so much! :(

Shannon said...

I'm so excited for you. This house is awesome! I love the slanted ceiling in this room. I have the same thing in our "nursery". Well - technically it's Andy's workout room, but in the future that will change. Muahaha.