Friday, March 5, 2010

Random Friday musings...


Some random tidbits for you this Friday...

1.  The reason I went off the deep end the other night about my dad was because of an episode of House called "Wilson's Heart".  Watch it at your own expense.  It's a killer (but dreadfully wonderful).

2.  I'm had it to about here (here) waiting to get into my new house.  Oh the waiting.  I'm so very good at waiting (hardly, not at all, never have been).

3.  The skies have been sunny and blue here and I cannot TELL you what that does for my mood.  It's like one giant anti-depressant.

4.  I've purchased approximately 8 cups of coffee since Tim Horton's March 1st launch of Rrroll Up the Rim to Win and I've won...nothing.  Hans B. - hook a cousin up, will ya?

5.  I'm loving Lady Antebellum's 2 albums.  Hillary Scott's voice is just sweet and lovely.  Namely I'm adoring the following:
  • Can't Take My Eyes Off You (off of Lady Antebellum)
  • If I Knew Then (off of Need You Now)
Have a deliciously wonderful weekend!  I plan to!

No comments: