Tuesday, March 30, 2010

David Gray Awesomeness

O.M.G.  You guys the David Gray concert was so freakin' awesome last night.  He's simply incredible and the show (2+ hours of awesomeness) was so...well, amazing.  I'm not good at finding adjectives to gush apparently.  But this is me gushing.  I'm gushing so much that I'd like to marry David Gray.  There.  Of course he's married with 2 small children, so there's that dilemma.  

In other news, here are a couple of pillows for the living room.  LOVING them!  The blue one is silk ruffles (it looks a little hard and angular in the photo, but I assure you its super cushy and lovely) and the other is a Liberty of London silk pillow with chartreuse velvet back from Target.  Loving them both so much.
T minus 6 days until I close.  Tick tock tick tock.

Happy Tuesday - I hope its a sunny where you are as it is where I am!

No comments: