Monday, October 5, 2009

Sookie

So after my tryst with Twilight (oh Edward...) I needed something else to read. In an effort to keep my vampire thing going (who knew!!), I read the Blue Blood series (really good), the Vampire Academy series (eh), and then the True Blood books (Sookie Stackhouse series). It is SO good! There are 9 books in the series, with the 10th coming out tomorrow). I'm on book 8 (the one in the picture above). They've all been paperback and I really don't want to dish out the $23 each for the 2 new ones. We'll see how long I can hold off.

I have the new Dan Brown novel, The Lost Symbol, so I can work on that. But it won't hold me until April (when #9 comes out in paperback)!!

Note to readers: The True Blood TV series on HBO is LOOSELY tied to the books. I enjoy both, but the books much more.

No comments: