Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mail time!

Oooh! I hear the mail truck as I type this! I wasn't sure what I was going to post when I opened the page, but guess what kids! We're talkin' about the MAIL today!

Anyone who knows me even the tiniest bit knows I LOVE the mail. I love going away because it means MORE mail to go through when I get home! I remember the first time I went to Europe. We were gone for nearly a month and you should have seen the stack of mail I came back to! I don't know what was better! Europe for a month with my husband or a month's worth of mail!

But I don't just love getting mail. No no. I love sending mail almost as much. And I'm a total dork about it. I pick out the right stamp, a cute seal on the back, maybe a cute sticker or two.

In today's mail? Two magazines, a bill and a flyer for Snapfish. A decent pull. No packages (I always assume I'll get random packages in the mail, although I never do. Doesn't stop me from getting excited every day though! :)) which is always a plus.

Enjoy your day and I'll be back tomorrow (with hopefully more interesting stuff to read!)!

xo

No comments: