Friday, August 28, 2009

10:04pm

It's 10:04 on a Friday night. My house is clean, one more load of laundry to throw in the dryer and that's done. Showered. Organized. Caught up on my blogs and FINALLY over my hang over from...Wednesday night (really? I'm so old that it takes a full 24 hours to feel better after (admittedly) way too much wine?). I have a load of cards to fill out and send, so I could do that. I have about 47 books waiting to be read...not in the mood. The 80 magazines sitting around being ignored? No thanks. I'm officially bored but I'm feeling antisocial so I don't want to hang out with anyone. But I'm too boring to amuse myself so I think I'll just...go to sleep? Yeah. I guess that's what I'll do.

I have to be up at the crack of 10am anyway to be to Madeline's soccer game on time (PLEASE DO NOT RAIN). 12 hours should be enough.

P.S. Jenn W - nope, not skinny. Not yet. I'm working on Plan 6478 - September 01, 2009 start date. We'll see where that gets me!

No comments: