Friday, July 10, 2009

SHUT UP!

I cannot believe I had NO CLUE that were was a surprise party planned for me yesterday. Clueless. I planned on going to the Town Park for a concert on the lawn, and my sister showed up, pulled clothes out of my closet and ordered me to put them on. I got in the car and she put a blindfold on me and we drove for what felt (blindly driving) like forever. She finally stopped, someone got me out of the car, I tripped (thanks Tim), and then stood in silence waiting to see what the hell was going on. At one point I snuck a peek at the ground to see if I was standing in the middle of the road, I had no idea where I was.

But then, my blindfold came off and there they were...my incredible friends! We were at Toro (a fantastic tapas restaurant that I lurve) and we had the awesome window table that's open to Elmwood (patio, but inside). I had SUCH an amazing time, I cannot even tell you. After several pitchers of sangria (I slept very well last night) we called it a night, but not before I felt incredibly loved.

You guys are awesome (and Sherri, seriously you rock for pulling it off - I love you sis!), thank you for making me feel so special!

Last day of 37...late 30s here I come! :)

P.S. More pictures to come...these are just a few Sherri sent me!

No comments: